SAILINGS FROM U.S. PORTS
Celebrity Edge will be the first ship sailing out of the U.S. on June 26, 2021 on a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise with stops at Costa Maya, Cozumel and Nassau. Celebrity Edge was given the green light by the CDC to be the first ship back in the water, having met all new standards for providing a healthy cruise experience for its guests and crew.
- Celebrity Edge departing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Western Caribbean beginning June 2021
Caribbean cruises (replace Alaska)
- Celebrity Summit set sail beginning September 16, 2021 returns to the Caribbean.
SAILINGS FROM INTERNATIONAL PORTS
- Apex will be sailing from her new homeport in Athens, Greece during the summer season (June 19 - October 2021). Sailing round trip 7 or 8-night sailings from Athens, Greece and will visit Mykonos, Greece, Santorini (Thira), Greece, Rhodes, Greece, Limassol, Cyprus.
What is required to board?
- Travel requirements are fast evolving and vary depending on the port and country of departure. At this time this is what is required but guests should pay close attention to communications leading up to their departure:
What is the visa authorization required and are there fees?
- Greece requires a “Passenger Locator Form (PLF)”. All travelers must complete their PLF by at least the day before entering the country and leaving the country, providing detailed information about their visit. One PLF should be submitted per family
- Travelers will receive a confirmation email upon submission of the PLF and will receive the PLF with their unique Quick Response (QR) code on the day of their scheduled arrival in Greece and will be notified via email (the QR code will be provided in a link in the confirmation email)
- Travelers will be allowed to board flights on the day prior to their arrival by showing the confirmation email, since they will receive their QR code during their flight or voyage
- The PLF can also be found on the Visit Greece app and at travel.gov.gr. It is strongly recommended that all visitors download the Visit Greece app for free, prior their arrival in Greece
Celebrity Millennium will be sailing from her new homeport in St. Maarten during the summer season beginning June 5. Sailing round trip 7-night sailings from St. Maarten and will visit Aruba, Curaçao and Barbados OR Tortola, St. Lucia and Barbados.
What are the destination insurance requirements? What is the cost?
Travel insurance is required by the Saint Maarten Government. For more information related to COVID-19 insurance please visit www.sxmprotectionplan.com. Guests are responsible for their own insurance which can be purchased directly at the tourism site of the destination.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.