Princess Cruise Line's Future Cruise Credit (FCC) is credit that you can use for your next Princess cruise. Instead of getting the amount refunded to your credit card, you may be issued a certificate you can use towards your next Princess sailing. You can redeem any FCC by calling us!
The amount of your FCC is calculated based on the cruise fare that was paid, minus taxes, fees, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, plus additional purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
FCC processing begins after you make your choice for this option. This is not an automated process and we are working to ensure attention to detail so that each booking is processed accurately. Our team managing this is also working from home, so we ask for your grace and patience in affording us time to manage this with excellence but know that our team is working to expedite the process as quickly as possible. Please stay healthy and safe.
Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them. This information is only for future cruise credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
Can I use my FCC to pay for more than one cruise?
- Yes. If the amount of your credit is greater than the cruise fare of your new booking, you can apply the remaining FCC balance on additional future bookings up to the expiration date.
How will I know when my FCC is ready?
- We will automatically take care of it and email you when it’s done.
How are FCCs distributed across the guests on my booking?
- FCCs are given per person based on the cancellation fee calculated from your individual cruise or cruisetour fare.
What happens to my FCC if the booking I used it on cancels?
- The Future Cruise Credit will remain attached to your profile until it expires. If you cancel a booking where you used an FCC, it goes back to your profile, and you can re-use it before the expiration date. In the event the original FCC is expired, it will be reissued with a new expiration date.
When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- The FCC will not be applied instantaneously and we ask that you please be patient and allow approximately 60 days to process your FCC.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- Absolutely, simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Future Cruise Credit must be applied to the cruise fare and cannot be used for the deposit.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- Any guest whose reservation was cancelled under Peace of Mind from January 1, 2021 forward, will have one year from issue date to redeem their future cruise credit. Peace of Mind FCCs issued prior to December 31, 2020, must be redeemed by December 31, 2021. All Peace of Mind FCCs are valid for sailings departing on or before December 31, 2022.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the amount of your credit is greater than the cruise fare of your new booking, you can apply the remaining FCC balance on additional future bookings. FCCs can be used on any cruises booked by and sailing by December 31, 2022
If I have an onboard credit (OBC) from a Future Cruise Deposit (FCD) on a booking that is cancelled, will the OBC be honored on my next cruise?
- Yes, it will. In most cases, the original FCD will automatically be available to apply to your next cruise please contact your travel agent to have the OBC reinstated.