Celebrity Cruises has been working closely with health and government authorities, in each country we sail from, to outline a clear path for cruising with new health and safety measures. As we return to service, we are continuously evaluating all itineraries and the status of travel conditions around the world. Regrettably, the situation in many parts of Asia remains uncertain, therefore out of an abundance of caution, we will be canceling the following 2022 sailings:
The following Sailings have been cancelled:
- Celebrity Solstice® sailings departing January 2, 2022 through April 24, 2022
- Celebrity Infinity® sailings departing December 13, 2021 through April 2, 2022
- Celebrity Eclipse® sailings departing January 3, 2022 through April 17, 2022.
In the most recent update Celebrity is now giving you 3 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before April 30, 2022 on sailings through December 31, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: On or before September 22, 2021. Move to a qualifying cruise next year on the same itinerary, sailing length, embarkation port, stateroom category, and sailing +/- 2 weeks from original sail date.
- Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, please chat with us or call for more details by December 31, 2021. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.