As we continue to refine our protocols and await further technical guidance from the CDC, we are cancelling all sailings through April 2021 and select sailings onboard the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder in May. Sailings are cancelled aboard the
- Disney Fantasy through April 24
- Disney Dream through April 30
- Disney Magic through May 6
- Disney Wonder through May 12
Additionally, as previously shared, based on the conditional sail order provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Disney Cruise Line must cancel sailings longer than 7 nights.
What’s the Offer
We are offering affected guests who have paid their reservation in full the choice of:
- Full refund
- Guests that have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) equal to 125% of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable
- The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value.
- The credit has automatically been added to your clients’ account and can be applied as a payment option when booking a new reservation online on the Disney Travel Agents website.
- If you end up not being able to use the FCC, you will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable.
- May 31, 2022: Deadline to use FCC