Windstar Cruises has announced it is extending its suspension:
We have made the decision to postpone our resumption of operations from May to June 2021. We will re-start cruise operations in a phased manner with the initial cruises having reduced guest occupancy, some modified itineraries, and enhanced health and safety protocols. New timeline for resumption of operations:
Our yachts will resume sailing on these dates:
- Star Breeze – June 19, 2021 – Caribbean
- Wind Star – June 19, 2021 – Mediterranean
- Wind Spirit – July 15, 2021 – Tahiti
- Wind Surf – August 8, 2021 – Mediterranean
- Star Legend – September 4, 2021 – Northern Europe
- Star Pride – November 3, 2021 – Caribbean
In connection with this cancellation, we are offering a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) valued at 125% of monies paid to Windstar Cruises.
- Guests will have 24 months from the issue date of the FCC to sail with their FCC.