In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
We have received the following information from Princess Cruise line.
Recognizing our responsibility and commitment to the health, safety and well-being of our guests, our team members and the global community, Princess Cruises is extending the pause of our global ship operations and has therefore made the extremely difficult decision to cancel the following cruises and associated cruisetours:
- All cruises and cruisetours departing May 11 through June 30, 2020.
- Due to global events impacting travel, including travel restrictions announced by the Canadian government, we have extended our pause of global ship operations and have cancelled the voyages listed below.
- Coral Princess – Sept 23 from Vancouver
- Emerald Princess – Sept 28 from Vancouver
- Grand Princess – Sept 22-Oct 17 from Vancouver
- Royal Princess – Sept 26 from Vancouver
- Ruby Princess – Sept 26-Oct 20 from Vancouver or Seattle
- Star Princess – Sept 20-Oct 15 from San Francisco or Vancouver
- Enchanted Princess’ sailings in Europe through July 31, 2020; due to the significant impact the COVID-19 outbreak has had on Italy and our shipbuilding partners.
- Sun Princess sailings June through September 4, 2020 due to rescheduling of the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Diamond Princess sailings’ departing May 11 through August 4, 2020.
For those who have paid in full, we hope you will stick with us by accepting
- Option 1: A 125% future cruise credit, which requires no action from you, by transferring the money paid for your cruise or cruisetour as a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) plus an additional 25% bonus FCC that can be used on any voyage through May 1, 2022.
- Option 2: A 100% refund for all money paid on your booking through this online compensation form. If we don't hear from you by June 15, you will automatically receive the higher value option 1. If you have not paid in full, Option 2 will be your default and any money paid will be refunded to the original payment form.
For guests who have not paid in full:
- Princess will Double the Deposit, providing a refundable FCC for the money currently on deposit plus a matching bonus FCC that can be used on any voyage through May 1, 2022.
- The matching bonus FCC will not exceed the base cruise fare amount of the currently booked cruise and will have a minimum value of $100 per person.
Please make your selection by completing our Princess Cancellation Preference form to request a refund by June 15, 2020. No response is necessary for higher value future cruise credit.
Given the volume of requests and the care being dedicated to make sure each booking is handled accurately, it may take up to 60 days from the date we receive your preference for refunds and FCCs to be processed. Please allow sufficient time for us to manage this process and know we are issuing them in order based on the original sailing date and doing everything in our power to expedite where possible.