We have extended our voluntary temporary suspension for eight of our seventeen ships, with an estimated return dates which range from October 2021 through January 2022. In conjunction with our third return to sail announcement, we have extended our voluntary temporary suspension for eight of our seventeen ships, listed below. Fortunately, we have announced Return to Sail plans in the Caribbean, Alaska, and The Mediterranean for the five remaining ships; Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Jade, and Norwegian Bliss. Additional suspended sailings:
Ship - Suspended Through
- Norwegian Joy - November 13, 2021
- Norwegian Escape - November 2, 2021
- Norwegian Pearl - December 7, 2021
- Norwegian Dawn - November 21, 2021
- Norwegian Star - January 2, 2022
- Norwegian Sky - January 21, 2022
- Pride of America - January 22, 2022
- Norwegian Jewel - January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Sun - January 18, 2022
- Norwegian Spirit - January 28, 2022
Your safety is our #1 priority—both on and off our ships. Due to the current global environment, we are extending the suspension of cruises to include all cruises embarking through June 30, 2021.
- Guests who had an active reservation on a suspended cruise will automatically receive a refund of their cruise fare in the original form of payment for the amount paid by:
- June 1st for our April 6th suspension
- June 22nd for our April 28th suspension
- July 21st for our May 26th suspension
- Additionally, a 10% off coupon will be automatically added to the guest's account, if the guest has not already received one for a previously cancelled sailing or an account that currently has a 10% coupon.
- If a previously issued 10% discount coupon currently exists on the Latitudes account as active and unused, a second discount coupon will not be issued.
- If a previously issued 10% discount coupon was applied to this now suspended sailing, the discount coupon will be re-applied back to the Latitudes account (a second discount coupon will not be issued).
- Combinable with all current promotions at time of booking
- Valid one year from issue date and can be applied to published sailings through and including December 31, 2022
- Calculated based on the new sailing it is being applied to, rather than the suspended sailing cruise fare. It is calculated once ship, sail date, and cabin selection are made, there is no restrictions on ship and category, and it's not transferable.
- For affected reservations paid via a previously issued Future Cruise Credit, the full value of the FCC used will be re-applied to the guest’s Latitudes account within 7 days. This is done automatically, and no further action is required on the guest or travel advisor’s part.
- Compensation if suspended sailing has combination of cash deposits and FCC applied:
- Full Cash Booking: 100% monetary refund of fare paid back to the original form of payment.
- Full FCC Booking: 100% FCC value back to the guest’s Latitudes account.
- Cash + FCC Booking: Portion paid with cash will receive monetary refund back to original form of payment. Portion paid with FCC will be applied back to the Latitudes account.
- At time of cancellation, all promotional offers, amenities and value adds will be removed from the booking and will not carry-over to future reservations. Future reservations are subject to prevailing fares and offers in market at the time of booking.