Book with Confidence : Giving you the flexibility to change your plans
Princess doesn't think finances should affect decisions about your health, so if you feel ill and need to change your plans, Princess will protect your cruise investment.
Under the temporary Book with Confidence policy, the worry is taken out of booking your next cruise:
- Cancel up to 30 days before you sail, and get your cancellation fees back as a Future Cruise Credit
- Applies to all voyages departing through September 30, 2022
- To use the FCCs created as part of this program, book your cruise within a year from the date you received your credit, and sail by September 30, 2023.
NEW COVID-19 Protection Program - Princess has your covered if COVID-19 upsets your cruise plans
This new policy within our Cruise with Confidence program provides reassurance if you must cancel within 30 days of sailing, all the way through to disembarking from your cruise. It is designed to assist you if, as a result of being suspected of having or testing positive for COVID-19 or as a result of government travel restrictions put in place within 30 days of embarkation, you may be unable to travel to your cruise embarkation port, may be denied boarding, may be quarantined on board or disembarked early. COVID-19 Protection Program applies to all bookings on voyages departing through September 30, 2022.
Within 30 Days of Your Sail Date
- If you or your immediate travel party in the same stateroom tests positive for COVID-19 within the 30 days prior to and including embarkation day or is denied boarding for a COVID-19 related reason, you will receive a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of the cancellation fee amount of non-refundable unused services, and a refund to the original form of payment for all taxes, fees, port expenses and pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through Princess.
Once On Board
- If you or your immediate travel party tests positive while on board, you will receive an FCC worth 100% of the per-day cruise fare for missed days and a refundable credit to your onboard account for missed pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through the cruise line, and for the refundable portion of taxes, fees and port expenses for ports visited after disembarkation.
- Onboard COVID-related medical center visits and testing of suspected COVID-19 cases will be free of charge.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 during your cruise, you will be reimbursed for expenses for COVID-related medical care, including those incurred during any medically required post-disembarkation quarantine period. This includes air change fees if onward travel plans need to change.
- Any shoreside meals will be covered by a per-diem meal allowance as communicated by a letter provided onboard prior to disembarkation. (no receipt retention is required).
- A letter will be provided at the pier or by our shipboard team prior to disembarkation. If isolation is required at the end port of the cruise, the ship Guest Services team will provide guests a list of hotels and internet access so impacted guests can make their own hotel arrangements. If denied boarding, shoreside staff will provide the list to guests for them to make their own hotel arrangements, instructions for requesting reimbursement of eligible expenses and contact information for assistance with onward flight arrangements.
- This program is not intended to replace insurance or travel protection as there are many non-COVID related reasons for travel protection plans.
- Insurance may allow for refunds in some cases otherwise covered by FCC only.
- Insurance coverage is subject to the applicable policy.
Removing the Customer from eEuclid
- Advise the customer that we will note the deceased account in our system so they no longer receive marketing emails.
- Contact Giovanni Galvis and Sara Kostishack with the customer's booking number and email address to have the system updated and unsubscribe them from future emails and marketing efforts.