Previous Temporary Cancellation Policy Extended
- Now extended to include sailings up to October 31, 2021, from the previous April 30, 2021, cut-off date.
- If you booked your cruise before March 2, 2021, instead of incurring cancellation fees when you choose to cancel, you'll receive your cancellation fees as a Future Cruise Credit.
- FCCs can be used on any sailing that departs within one year of your original departure date, or May 1, 2022, whichever is later.
The Fine Print remains unchanged
- The Book with Confidence offer ("Offer") is applicable to all Princess Cruise Lines ("Princess") cruises (excluding charter voyages) and cruisetours departing through October 31, 2021 ("Cruise") that are booked by March 2, 2021.
- A guest may cancel their Cruise reservation up to 30 days prior to the Cruise’s departure.
- To cancel the Cruise reservation, guest must expressly communicate the cancellation to their Travel Advisor.
- No-shows at embarkation will not be deemed a Valid Cancellation.
- For Valid Cancellations, the guest will be entitled to a Future Cruise Credit ("FCC") for the cancellation fees as laid out in the standard cancellation policy.
- FCC must be used on a cruise that sails by May 1, 2022 or within one (1) year of the Cruise's departure date – whichever is later.
- If a guest does not use their FCC within the time period allotted, it will be forfeited in its entirety and guest will not receive any refund or compensation (including if the guest cancels the subsequent cruise).
*Note: policy subject to change at any time