Sailings booked by March 31, 2022 that depart by September 30, 2022, you can cancel up to 48 hours before your sail date and get the full paid value in a Future Cruise Credit.
Royal Caribbean International has sent an announcement advising that they are carefully monitoring the situation with the Omicron Variant. They are allowing all guests on sailings through and including January 17, 2022, the option to rebook or receive a full refund of their cruise fare should they choose to do so.
Concerned about traveling? Looking for flexibility in your plans?
Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through March 31, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through September 30, 2022 , you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. T
As of May 6th, 2020 we have also added the new "Best Price Guarantee" option outlined below.
- Best Price Guarantee - Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.
What you need to know
- As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before March 31, 2022 , that set sail on or before September 31, 2022.
- Future Cruise Credits used for any sailing that departs within a year of your original sail date, or by December 31, 2022, whichever is longer.
- You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- If you opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.
Need to change or cancel your cruise?
- If you need to change or cancel your cruise, please contact us by phone or chat.
Extended Final payment date for sailings through March 31, 2022
Royal Caribbean made the decision to push the final payment date for all sailings departing through March 31, 2022 until 30 days prior to the sail date to make their final payment.
Assistance for Positive COVID-19 Case: Protection Policy (NEW 04/30/22)
COVID-19 Assistance program has been extended! Vaccinated guests and children not yet eligible to be vaccinated who are sailing on or before April 30th, 2022 (previously December 31, 2021) will have the following COVID-19 Assistance at no extra charge.
- 100% cruise fare refund for you and your Traveling Party, if any of you tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal.
- Pro-rated cruise fare refund if your cruise is cut short for reasons related to COVID-19.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, Royal Caribbean will cover the costs of COVID-19 related medical treatment onboard, any required land-based quarantine, and travel home for you and your Traveling Party.