Due to extremely high call volumes we ask that you do not call in regarding this communication. Your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below. Please read carefully with important information. We have received the following information from Azamara cruise line.
As you may be aware COVID-19 has made travel exceedingly complicated. As a result Azamara has made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend operations of their vessels through April 10, 2020. For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations guest have 2 choices. Option 1 is to receive Future Cruise Voucher valued at 125% of the fare paid. This offer is for be used for sailings departing before December 31st, 2021. Option 2 is to choose a full refund. Please complete this form by March 20 or we will be automatically processing your cancellation as a future cruise credit. https://app.keysurvey.com/f/1478955/ca8b/ Again there is no need to call to confirm your cancellation.
Azamara, the safety and well-being of our guests and crew are always our top priorities. After the decision was made on March 13th to voluntarily suspend our sailings departing from US ports, we've now made the decision to also suspend operations for the remainder of our sailings worldwide, effective at midnight, March 15th. If you are currently onboard a cruise, there’s no need to worry. We will conclude current sailings with modifications in order to provide our guests the best options for their safe return home. Our goal is to resume operations on April 11th, 2020.
As a result of this change, if you’re scheduled to sail with us before April 11th, you will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit to come back and sail with us by December 31, 2021.
- This amount will be based on your total cruise fare paid. And, we’re giving you a little extra, knowing that this is such a unique circumstance.
- We will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit by Monday, April 13th, 2020 via email. So, there’s nothing for you to do!
- If you pre-booked any shore excursions through Azamara, you’ll receive a full refund to the original form of payment. Guests with independent arrangements should contact their travel advisors as soon as possible.
- Please know, if you pre-purchased any amenities and packages – like beverage, internet or specialty dining, or Azamara Upgrade, those will be automatically refunded.
Or, if you prefer the lower value in a full refund, we’re happy to process this for you. Given how fluid this situation is, and the opportunity to use the extra credit being offered, you have plenty of time to make up your mind. You do not need to request your refund until December 31, 2021.
And, if you purchased air or hotel…
- via Azamara, these will also be automatically refunded to you.
- on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
We know, this too shall pass, and we are optimistic that very soon you’ll be excited about planning your next cruise vacation. As always, the most important thing to us will always be the safety of our guests and crew. In the meantime, we’ll continue to monitor the global situation. We wish you good health and truly appreciate your continued loyalty.
Please complete the Azamara Cancellation Form to advise of your preferred option. Again there is no need to call to confirm your cancellation.