As the world continues to confront the many challenges resulting from COVID-19, our primary goal continues to be a healthy return to service for our guests, crew and the communities we visit. In order to ensure the most effective initiatives are in place for a healthy return to service, Azamara has taken the decision to extend the suspension of global operations for all sailings departing on or before April 30, 2021. Our ships will be back in operation as per below. All voyages prior to these dates are cancelled.
- Azamara Quest: (May 1, 2021) Azamara Quest will now start the Europe season with her originally scheduled 14-night Black Sea sailing round trip from Piraeus, (Athens), Greece.
- Azamara Journey: (May 1, 2021) Azamara Journey will now start the Europe season with her originally scheduled 6-night Amalfi & Adriatic Wonders voyage from Civitavecchia, (Rome), Italy to Venice, Italy.
- Azamara Pursuit: (May 9, 2021) Azamara Pursuit will continue to start the Europe season with a series of new Greece Intensive voyages sailing round trip from Athens (Piraeus), Greece.
In the most recent update Azamara is now giving you 2 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30, 2022 and departing on or before September 30, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Refund: you have until March 31, 2021 – to request a refund and deactivate the Future Cruise Credit certificate.