Cunard has reviewed the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Framework for Conditional Sailing and is seeking additional clarification to fully understand the requirements. While we await further information, we have (temporarily) stopped selling all cruises eight days and longer which call upon a U.S. port and depart January 1 through November 1, 2021. For those who are currently booked on one of these cruises, we ask for your patience to receive further information from Cunard on whether your cruise is impacted.
After very careful consideration we do not feel it would be sensible to start sailing again this year. We will only resume sailing when it is safe to do so, when we have the approval and accreditation for our enhanced health protocols and when we are confident that our guests can travel freely to the destinations we visit. We are therefore extending our pause in operations through to:
- Queen Elizabeth cancelled until June 4, 2021
- Queen Mary 2 cancelled until May 28, 2021
- Queen Victoria cancelled until May 16, 2021
Option 1 Future Cruise Credit: We’ll be crediting your account with a 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) on monies paid to date on your booking, which you may redeem against any voyage on sale now or on any new voyage that we introduce in the future. You have up until December 31, 2021 to make your booking.
- You can use your FCC on a new booking for any voyages on sale now, or on new voyages that we introduce in the future.
- If you’ve already made a future booking, you may wish to use your FCC for a second stateroom to bring friends or family with you.
- You can also use your FCC to upgrade your stateroom or fare type on an existing booking.
Option 2 100% Refund: If you would prefer a 100% cash refund please give us a call and we will process your request. You’ll need your six character Cunard booking reference number, which can be found on your booking confirmation or any other email relating to your voyage.
- All refund requests must be made by April 30, 2021.