The pause will apply to each of Seabourn’s five ships differently with each having a different “effective through” date in either October or November. Specific details are as follows:
- Seabourn Odyssey: paused through the Europe season, with its operations pause effective through November 20.
- Seabourn Sojourn: paused through Alaska/British Columbia season, with its operations pause effective through October 13.
- Seabourn Quest: paused through the Canada/New England season, with its operations pause effective through May 10, 2021.
- Seabourn Encore: paused through the Europe season, with its operations pause effective through January 6, 2021.
- Seabourn Ovation: paused through Europe season, with its operations pause effective through January 3, 2021.
Seabourn is continuing to assess the timing to resume operations on Seabourn Odyssey in the Caribbean. As a courtesy to guests booked on December sailings aboard Seabourn Odyssey, final payment will now be due 60 days prior to departure.
Guests Automatically Receive Future Cruise Credit
Guests with impacted cruises will automatically be cancelled, and all guests will receive a Future Cruise Credit as follows:
- Paid in Full: those guests paid in full will receive 125% Future Cruise Credit of the base cruise fare paid to Seabourn.
- Under Deposit: those guests with bookings under deposit will receive a Future Cruise Credit valued at 125% of the deposit amount paid, plus an onboard credit of $300 per suite.
The Future Cruise Credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and may be used to book sailings departing through Dec. 31, 2022. The amount of non-cruise fare purchases may be transferred to a new booking to be used in any manner selected by the guest. Alternatively, guests may request a refund of the monies paid to Seabourn, which will be reimbursed to the original form of payment.