Due to extremely high call volumes we ask that you do not call in regarding this communication. Your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below. Please read carefully with important information.
Please be advised that we have received the following important information from Holland America regarding your sailing.
- Due to the continued port closures and travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19 and in an abundance of caution, Holland America Line has made the decision to voluntarily pause global cruise operations of its 14 ships for 30 days, impacting sailings scheduled to depart through April 14, 2020.
- Three cruises that were scheduled to depart this weekend are now cancelled.
- Guests on three cruises cancelled this weekend will receive
- Option #1 – Please give us the chance to welcome you on board a future cruise. Defer your refund and receive a future cruise credit for 125% of the base cruise fare paid plus an onboard credit of $250 USD, which can be applied toward any future cruise through December 31, 2021. Non-cruise fare purchases through Holland America will be refunded via the method of payment used to purchase the services.
- Option #2 - If you do not choose the 125% future cruise credit plus $250 USD onboard credit, a 100% refund of all monies paid will be reimbursed to the original form of payment. This includes Holland America’s Flight Ease air, Cancellation Protection Plan, Holland America pre- or post-cruise hotel
Please complete the Holland America Cancellation Form to advise of your preferred option. Again there is no need to call to confirm your cancellation.