Carnival Cancelled Sailings
Carnival Cruise Line has announced additional cruise cancellations including the extension of its pause in all operations from U.S. ports through February 28, 2022.
- Carnival Splendor – through and including February 7, 2022
- Carnival Spirit – through and including February 20, 2022
- Carnival Sunshine – Jan. 3 through and including January 8, 2022
- Carnival Liberty – Jan. 3 through and including February 7, 2022
- Carnival Ecstasy, Paradise and Sensation – through and including February 28, 2022
What is the Offer
Option 1: Future Cruise Credit and Onboard Credit: depending on length of cruise
- 6+ days - 100% Future Cruise Credit and US/$600 or AUD/$900 onboard credit if booked by 3/31/22 and sailing by 9/30/23
- 5 days or less - 100% Future Cruise Credit and US/$300 or AUD/$450 onboard credit if booked by 3/31/22 and sailing by 9/30/23
Option 2: Full refund
- 100% Refund back to the original card used.
- Regardless of option selected, taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.