If damages occur, you are advised to take photos, document the damages, and notify the rental car company's Emergency Assistance Line located in your contract. Please check with your insurance company before renting a vehicle to ensure that you are fully covered. If you are not covered, Cruise411 advises you purchase additional insurance from your car rental company as the renter is responsible for any damages to the vehicle. Be sure to understand the specifics of the rental contract, as coverage may not include lost keys, towing or tire damage.
Articles in this section
- What is included in my car rental quote?
- What is not included in my rental car quote?
- What documents are required at pick-up?
- Where do I pick up my vehicle?
- Is my car rental booking refundable?
- Can I pre-pay for my car rental?
- How is my rental rate determined?
- When can I get the best car rental rates?
- What qualifies as a "weekend" rental?
- What is the minimum age requirement to rent a car?