We require that all flight reservations be made at least 48 hours prior to departure (Central Daylight Time) to verify passenger information and protect your credit card from fraudulent activity. However, we recommend booking your flight well in advance of this deadline to secure your desired flight schedule and avoid increased costs.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- How will I be informed of any changes to my flight itinerary?