Airlines charge fees for issuing paper tickets when electronic ticketing is available. Therefore, all tickets are issued electronically unless a paper ticket is required by the airline. When paper tickets are required, there are no additional fees other than shipping charges.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- Do I have to pay full fare for an infant?