Most airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable, and may be subject to a fee, plus the difference in fare, if changed.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- Do I have to pay full fare for an infant?