A Tour Conductor program is a cruise line promotion that rewards the coordinator of the group. The cruise line will offer a complimentary cruise fare for 1 guest (not cabin) for every 16 full fare guests that sail together. You will receive a check when you return (in the event of any cancellations). The complimentary fare is calculated differently with each cruise line. The port charges, taxes and fees are not included in the complimentary fare and must be paid by the guest.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Why should my group book with Cruise411?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What if our group falls below the number required for special rates and discounts?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?
- Will you match a lower rate offered by the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of being a Group Leader?
- Can our entire group be placed together aboard the ship?