Each person booking in the group will make an initial deposit at the time of registration, and a final payment. In some cases, a second deposit may be required. Payments can be made by calling a Group Travel Agent between the hours of 9am to 7pm, Monday-Friday at 1-800-553-7090. All payments must be made with a credit or debit card. For added convenience, a personalized website can be created for your group to register and pay online.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Why should my group book with Cruise411?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What if our group falls below the number required for special rates and discounts?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?
- Will you match a lower rate offered by the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of being a Group Leader?
- Can our entire group be placed together aboard the ship?