Occasionally, the cruise lines may offer a limited number of rooms on the same sailing at a lower fare than your 'group rate'. These fares are generally limited to a small number of cabins and usually do not include amenities associated with the group. In this case, we will do our best to work with group leaders to match rates, or include a benefit equal to the price difference.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Why should my group book with Cruise411?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What if our group falls below the number required for special rates and discounts?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?
- Will you match a lower rate offered by the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of being a Group Leader?
- Can our entire group be placed together aboard the ship?