Occasionally, the cruise lines may offer a limited number of rooms on the same sailing at a lower fare than your 'group rate'. These fares are generally limited to a small number of cabins and usually do not include amenities associated with the group. In this case, we will do our best to work with group leaders to match rates, or include a benefit equal to the price difference.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- Does the entire group dine together at every meal?
- How are group payments processed?
- Can special parties or meetings be held on board for groups?
- What if group members reside in different locations?
- Can group members choose different room types?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?