Air travel can be arranged by the cruise line, however, many guests prefer to make their own air travel arrangements. This allows them to use reward miles, a favorite carrier or preferred website. Whether you book your flights through the cruise line or on your own, in most cases, you can still book transfers through the cruise line.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Why should my group book with Cruise411?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What if our group falls below the number required for special rates and discounts?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?
- Will you match a lower rate offered by the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of being a Group Leader?
- Can our entire group be placed together aboard the ship?