Adding one or more guests to your reservation may be an option provided that the room type allows for it, and the ship has not reached maximum occupancy. Please keep in mind that rates may be different from your original reservation, and change fees may apply for adding guest(s).
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Cruise411 reservation?
- How can I get a copy of my reservation details (invoice)?
- What can I do via My Cruise Reservation?
- What do I need to do after booking my cruise?
- What if I need to make changes to my cruise reservation?
- Can I add additional guests to my room after my reservation is confirmed?
- What are the benefits of booking my next cruise while on board my cruise?
- What should I do after booking my next cruise while on board the ship?
- How can I redeem the future cruise vouchers I purchased while on board the ship?
- How do I cancel my cruise?