Guests are allowed to bring merchandise acquired in Cuba for personal use and/or consumption as accompanied baggage into the U.S. including Cuban cigars and rum. While there is no limit on the value of the goods that may be brought back from Cuba for personal use, these items are subject to the normal customs value limits on duty and tax exemptions for merchandise imported.
Articles in this section
- Are there special visa requirements or documents required for travel to Cuba?
- Do I need a Visa to enter Cuba?
- Who can travel to Cuba?
- How do I prove compliance with OFAC requirements during my cruise?
- How much free time is available during my cruise?
- What is people-to-people travel?
- Does my medical insurance cover me while I am in Cuba?
- Are vaccines required or recommended for adults and children when traveling to Cuba?
- Can I bring my prescription medications with me to Cuba?
- Is Cuba accessible for guests with disabilities or those requiring wheelchairs?