Comfortable, casual attire is appropriate while visiting Cuba. Since the weather is typically warm, lightweight pants, dresses and cotton shirts are recommended. For evening attire, chinos and khakis are preferable, as you may find that some restaurants do not allow shorts. Comfortable walking shoes are also highly recommended.
Articles in this section
- Are there special visa requirements or documents required for travel to Cuba?
- Do I need a Visa to enter Cuba?
- Who can travel to Cuba?
- How do I prove compliance with OFAC requirements during my cruise?
- How much free time is available during my cruise?
- What is people-to-people travel?
- Does my medical insurance cover me while I am in Cuba?
- Are vaccines required or recommended for adults and children when traveling to Cuba?
- Can I bring my prescription medications with me to Cuba?
- Is Cuba accessible for guests with disabilities or those requiring wheelchairs?