Seasickness is rare on larger cruise ships. However, you should consult your physician prior to travel if you are prone to motion sickness. Medicine is available in the ship store or from the ship's doctor if you feel queasy during your cruise.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How will I know if there are changes to my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- How do I learn about daily events and activities on board?
- What evening activities are available on board?
- Is smoking permitted on board?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?