Seasickness is rare on larger cruise ships. However, you should consult your physician prior to travel if you are prone to motion sickness. Medicine is available in the ship store or from the ship's doctor if you feel queasy during your cruise.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Do I need to alert the cruise line of my special medical needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?
- Is smoking permitted on board?