While commonly used over the counter medications may be available in port, from the ship's store, or from the ship's doctor, it is recommended that you bring any required medications on board with you.
Articles in this section
- What are the dining options available?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are over-the-counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- Is room service available?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- How much are Service Gratuities (Tips)?