While commonly used over the counter medications may be available in port, from the ship's store, or from the ship's doctor, it is recommended that you bring any required medications on board with you.
Articles in this section
- What are the dining options available?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- Are over-the-counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- Is room service available?