The drinking age on board is based on the drinking age at the port of departure. For U.S. departure ports, the drinking age is 21.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- How do I learn about daily events and activities on board?
- What evening activities are available on board?
- Is smoking permitted on board?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?