The drinking age on board is based on the drinking age at the port of departure. For U.S. departure ports, the drinking age is 21.
Articles in this section
- What are the dining options available?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- Are over-the-counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- Is room service available?