Most cruise lines will set up an onboard credit account for charging purchases to your room. You may use credit/debit cards, cash or traveler's checks to set up an account, which is typically settled on the last night of your cruise.
Articles in this section
- What are the dining options available?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are over-the-counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- Is room service available?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- How much are Service Gratuities (Tips)?