While holiday-period sailings tend to be more expensive, prices are always dependent on supply and demand. If you're looking to travel during a peak period, it's best to book well in advance to avoid disappointment and rate increases.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- Are special rates available if I sailed the cruise line before?
- Are special rates available?
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- Why book with Cruises411 vs directly with cruise line?
- How can I chat with a live agent?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?