Arriving a day or more before your sailing means that you can enjoy the port city, and relax knowing that you have plenty of time before your cruise. Many cruise lines offer pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel options, or you may reserve a room on your own.
Articles in this section
- Florida (US) Ports
- East Coast (US) Ports
- West Coast (US) Ports
- Gulf of Mexico (US) Ports
- Non-United States Ports
- How can I book transfers to and from the port, or book a hotel before or after my cruise?
- Should I arrive at the port city prior to the day of sailing?
- How do I get to the ship?
- What time can I board the ship?
- All Cruise Ports and Directions