Most hotels allow extra guests in a room for an additional charge. Some hotels and vacation rentals limit the number of guests allowed in a room based on occupancy requirements. Specific requirements can be found on the Lodging Information page.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a hotel with my cruise reservation?
- What information is required when booking a hotel?
- Do hotels have minimum age requirements?
- Which credit cards are accepted for a hotel room deposit?
- Do hotels charge single supplements for solo travelers?
- Can I request special room accommodations at the hotel?
- Do I need to purchase travel protection for my hotel?
- How many guests can stay in one hotel room?
- How do I receive a discounted hotel rate?
- Do hotels allow more than two guests in a room?