Gratuity policies vary by hotel. Some hotels may restrict staff from accepting gratuities, while others may allow for tipping. We'd be glad to inquire about the gratuity policies at your specific property. Please call 1-800-553-7090 and speak to a Travel Agent.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a hotel with my cruise reservation?
- What information is required when booking a hotel?
- Do hotels have minimum age requirements?
- Which credit cards are accepted for a hotel room deposit?
- Do hotels charge single supplements for solo travelers?
- Can I request special room accommodations at the hotel?
- Do I need to purchase travel protection for my hotel?
- How many guests can stay in one hotel room?
- How do I receive a discounted hotel rate?
- Do hotels allow more than two guests in a room?