We realize that many group members do not live in the same area, and may reside across the U.S. or around the world. We accommodate all U.S. and Canadian residents as well as international customers according to the cruise line guidelines and policies.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Why should my group book with Cruise411?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What if our group falls below the number required for special rates and discounts?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?
- Will you match a lower rate offered by the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of being a Group Leader?
- Can our entire group be placed together aboard the ship?