A customized web page will be created specifically for your group. Once activated, a link to the web page will be emailed to you or your group leader for distribution to group members. Group members can access the web page to register and pay for their cruise. This simplifies the booking process, and eliminates the group leader from managing guest registration and payment.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Why should my group book with Cruise411?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What if our group falls below the number required for special rates and discounts?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?
- Will you match a lower rate offered by the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of being a Group Leader?
- Can our entire group be placed together aboard the ship?