Many cruise lines and cell phone carriers offer internet/cell packages on board and in port. These services are often slower and more expensive than regular cell phone plans. It is strongly recommended to turn off cellular data and roaming while cruising, and instead use local Wi-Fi in your port of call.
Articles in this section
- What are the dining options available?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are over-the-counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- Is room service available?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- How much are Service Gratuities (Tips)?