All guests are required to attend the muster, or emergency/safety drill, before the ship is cleared for departure. The time and location of the drill(s) will be announced over the speaker system and via TV. Shipboard staff are available to assist during the muster, and special arrangements can often be made to accommodate those with hearing, vision, or mobility issues.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How will I know if there are changes to my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- How do I learn about daily events and activities on board?
- What evening activities are available on board?
- Is smoking permitted on board?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?