The U.S. National Hurricane Service officially designates June 1 to November 30 as hurricane season. However, changing weather patterns can cause hurricanes to occur earlier or later in the year. Unlike land-based vacations, cruise ships have the advantage of navigating around the weather!
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- Are special rates available?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?
- How can I chat with a live agent?