Similar to other high-season travel periods, rates and availability may increase during Spring Break dates, which vary by state. Younger travelers often make for a livelier crowd, so if a more relaxing experience is what you're after, you may opt to avoid the Spring Break season.
Articles in this section
- Why book with Cruises411 vs directly with cruise line?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Why do I have to call to book my cruise?
- Are special rates available?
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?