Most airlines offer text and email notifications for scheduled flights. Be sure that the airline has updated contact information, or check with the airline directly, especially in the case of inclement weather.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- Do I have to pay full fare for an infant?