Similar to the airlines, cruises plan their itineraries well in advance. However, unexpected situations such as weather or mechanical difficulties may result in the cruise line changing the itinerary, or in rare cases, canceling the cruise. All cruise lines reserve the right to make changes based on the safety of their guests and crew. If an itinerary change is necessary, cruise lines may substitute another ship or port of call.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- How do I learn about daily events and activities on board?
- What evening activities are available on board?
- Is smoking permitted on board?