Similar to the airlines, cruises plan their itineraries well in advance. However, unexpected situations such as weather or mechanical difficulties may result in the cruise line changing the itinerary, or in rare cases, canceling the cruise. All cruise lines reserve the right to make changes based on the safety of their guests and crew. If an itinerary change is necessary, cruise lines may substitute another ship or port of call.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- How do I learn about daily events and activities on board?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- What evening activities are available on board?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?